Search this keyword

Monday, August 2, 2010

Redesigning the Interior

Inspiring winsome homes and hearts is the tag line of this blog.  I have been thinking about this purpose, and how I can better fill both sides of the equation. To balance my blog, I need to get some feedback on which topics might interest readers.

Please respond.
I would like to read posts on:
a.  meeting God at the "wailing walls" of life, 
(credit:  James L Stanfield, National Geographic.com.)
credit: Lori Gibson

b.  struggles and successes with life-coached disciplines,


c.  Programs supporting justice and education for women around the world,


c.  making home a haven,

 
d.  input for a thankful heart

e.  all of the above
f.  specify the combination you'd like.
g.  suggest another topic

Followers, thank you so much for your on-going interest. For those who have left comments for me on Facebook or have spoken to me in person, you are a real encouragement.  Because I want to write about subjects that interest you,  please leave a comment.  Maybe you have a favorite post from the thirty-some I have written in the last few months; please mention it, so I know what is resonating!  Thanks again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment